Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Teenager Turning 30


"In the Olympic Peninsula of 
northwest Washington State, a small 
town named Forks exists under 
a near-constant cover of clouds." 
-Bella, Twilight, 1. First Sight
Hello, my name is Bree, and I’m going to Forks, WA for my 30th birthday. That's right, I'm not a teenage girl who's obsessed with sparkly vampires; I'm a grown woman, who's obsessed with sparkly vampires! 


Want to come along? 


Follow this blog for updates and pictures as I embark on this amazing Twilight inspired journey from May 11th to May 19th!  
Here's the master plan:
  • Fly to Portland
  • Take my cousin-in-law's sweet camper van
  • Brunch at the View Point Inn (maybe)
  • Drive through Seattle to Port Angeles
  • Bella's Mushroom Ravioli at Bella Italia
  • Drive to Forks
  • SEE EVERYTHING
  • Drive to La Push, baby!
  • SEE EVERYTHING
  • Drive Back to Portland
If you know of any special attractions I should see along the way, please add a comment to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment